A delicious protein packed breakfast casserole great for Sunday brunch with the family or meal prepping for the work week.
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup (8oz) cottage cheese
- 1-1 ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 3 small bulb peppers
- 1 macedonian pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Grease 9 x 13 glass baking dish.
- Prep onion and peppers by dicing them.
- Crack eggs into mixing bowl.
- Add heavy cream and cottage cheese folding in with a silicone spatula.
- In a separate pan cook hamburger and then add in diced onions and peppers cooking until onions are translucent and meat is cooked.
- Add in salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder into the mixture stirring them in.
- Fold in the vegetables and meat, followed by the parmesan cheese.
- Once everything is mixed well pour into a greased glass dish and place in the oven for 45-55 minutes. I typically use a toothpick and if it comes out clean I consider it cooked.
- Let cool to a consumable temperature, serve and enjoy as the days grow by just like your skill level 🙂
Other Fun Recipes
We change the recipe every time we make this soup.
We're having a lot of fun with the sourdough starter kit that our niece, Drew got me for Christmas. This to me was one of the least scary sourdough recipes. Check out this flatbread that we made on the skillet. For reference, here is the starter kit: https://ballerinafarm.com/products/willa-and-jar
No Bake Cookies
These are simple to make but require one key moment of timing. You must bring them to a boil for 150 seconds to get the desired texture and consistency. Great for a quick snack, for those who do not have time to cut a slice of pie.