Add a little savory heat to your menu with these bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers.
- 12 jalapenos
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- Garlic seasoning
- 1 pound of bacon
- Cut stems off of jalapenos, cut in halves, and remove insides and the seeds.
- Cook the ground beef until brown. It is not necessary to remove grease.
- Add cream cheese into mixing bowl, and add the ground beef. Add seasoning as desired. Mix together.
- With a spoon, fill the jalapeno halves with the cream cheese / ground beef mixture.
- Cut bacon strips in half. And wrap each jalapeno.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On a tray, cook the poppers for about 35 to 45 minutes.