Add a little savory heat to your menu with these bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers. Note that you can replace the ground beef with pineapple, and forgo using the bacon. It is a lighter snack with sweet heat that way. I like it.
- 12 jalapenos
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- Garlic seasoning
- 1 pound of bacon
- Cut stems off of jalapenos, cut in halves, and remove insides and the seeds.
- Cook the ground beef until brown. It is not necessary to remove grease.
- Add cream cheese into mixing bowl, and add the ground beef. Add seasoning as desired. Mix together.
- With a spoon, fill the jalapeno halves with the cream cheese / ground beef mixture.
- Cut bacon strips in half. And wrap each jalapeno.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On a tray, cook the poppers for about 35 to 45 minutes.
Other Fun Recipes
We change the recipe every time we make this soup.
We're having a lot of fun with the sourdough starter kit that our niece, Drew got me for Christmas. This to me was one of the least scary sourdough recipes. Check out this flatbread that we made on the skillet. For reference, here is the starter kit: https://ballerinafarm.com/products/willa-and-jar
No Bake Cookies
These are simple to make but require one key moment of timing. You must bring them to a boil for 150 seconds to get the desired texture and consistency. Great for a quick snack, for those who do not have time to cut a slice of pie.